CIVPRO Engineering, LLC
LAND SURVEYOR JOB DUTIES
• Reports to Survey Manager and is part of a two- or three-person survey crew
• Operate and maintain care of all survey instruments including Robotic Total Station, level, and GPS
• Lead survey crew in performing boundary surveys, topographic survey, ALTA surveys, construction stakeout, and other survey projects for private, government, and commercial clients
• Work a combination of in the office and outdoors, performing various surveys and construction stakeouts
• Coordinate survey operations to support field operations
• Write descriptions of property boundary surveys and easements for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents
• Search legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed
• Minimum of four years of surveying experience
• Surveyor-in-training certification or ability to obtain
• Valid State of Ohio Drivers License
• Associate Degree in Surveying Technology and/or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Proficient in the Autocad Civil3D platform to prepare base maps from raw data obtained in the field and Microsoft office products
• Knowledge of surveying principles, practices, and techniques
• Understanding of survey equipment and technology of surveying activities, Magnet, and ArcGIS CIVPRO Engineering, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation or military service.
In addition to federal law requirements, CIVPRO Engineering, LLC complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply by forwarding a resume to email@example.com.