PLSO Fall Seminar
Register today for the upcoming PLSO Fall Seminar!
Join us for the PLSO 2022 Fall Seminar on Thursday and Friday, October 20 and 21 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland-Independence.
This year’s Fall Seminar will offer up to a total of 12 PDHs with sessions on a variety of surveying topics.
The seminar will run from 8:00 am to 5:15 pm on Thursday, October 20 and include sessions on: Business of Survey: What is Your True Cost?; National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) for Surveyors; A Historian Looks at Surveying and Local Cadastral Information; Ohio State Board Investigations and COAs (Part 1); and more.
On Friday, October 21, the seminar hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm and include sessions on: Ohio State Board Investigations and COAs; Hydrographic Surveying; Business Survey: What is Your True Cost?; How to Develop a Sustainable Future for an Endangered Career; and more.
The full seminar registration rate for PLSO members is $299. A one-day registration rate for either Thursday or Friday is available for $199 for members.
- You do not need to select your sessions to register for the Fall Seminar.
- There will not be a spouse/guest program or meals during Fall Seminar.
The Fall Seminar will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton located at 6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH 44131.
- Registrants are responsible for their own room arrangements.
- The room rate is $139 plus tax per night.
- Room reservations can be made online, by calling 216-447-1300 and use code "PLS" to receive the group rate.
- Parking at the hotel is complimentary
- Reservations must be made by October 10, 2022.