The Thrasher Group
We’re looking for a Professional Land Surveyor with experience and enthusiasm to join our Canton, OH team. As a member of the team you will cultivate a far-reaching business footprint, ensure quality work is always delivered, and grow as a professional. If you’re someone that thrives in a fast-paced work environment and looks at tasks with a “can-do” attitude, then check out the job duties below.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The Professional Surveyor will have responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of several field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects.
- Must be able to Identify and Develop business opportunities with new and existing clientele
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Registered Professional Surveyor in the State of Ohio is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organization and time management skills.