Staff Surveyor - SI
Polaris Engineering & Surveying, Inc.
Polaris Engineering & Surveying, Inc. seeks to hire a full time Surveyor in Training/Staff Surveyor to join its growing Northeast Ohio engineering and surveying consulting firm.
- Perform Record Research for projects and set up surveys for field crews
- Assist Field Surveyors with boundary and topographic surveys and construction layout
- Prepare boundary surveys, subdivision plats and ALTA Land Title Surveys
- Prepare legal descriptions
- Prepare plats of lot splits and consolidation
- Prepare easements exhibits and descriptions
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying and mapping or Civil Engineering (or in process of obtaining) and working towards a P.S.
- Competence with ACAD Civil 3D
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite to perform common office tasks
- 401k k plan with partial employer match
- Health Insurance Plan
- Dental and Vision plans available
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Merit Bonuses
To apply contact Rick Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org